Quality Assurance – ISO 9001:2015
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
IMS INSTRUMENTAL MARINE SERVICES ROM SRL
Each product should be a recommendation for new business and should satisfy high-level requirements of Customers. Reputation of the quality of products offered on domestic and foreign markets should grow from year to year.
I hereby commit:
• to communicate Customer orientation and the importance of observing regulatory requirements to all employees;
• to establish the Company’s policy and ensure the setting up of quality objectives;
• to conduct Management Reviews;
• to ensure resource availability;
• to satisfy the demands of all interested parties, starting with Customers and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System;
• to train all staff in view of the achievement of quality objectives;
• to analyze the Quality Management System whenever necessary;
• to make regular reviews of the Quality Policy and analyze the stage of achieving the Company’s objectives;
• to make available human and material resources to maintain the Quality Management System, through the implementation and compliance with the Quality Manual and procedures in accordance with SR EN ISO 9001:2015 standard;
• to maintain the proper functioning of the Quality Management System, in the whole structure of the Company, according to the provisions of SR EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, a system capable to ensure the achievement of quality objectives;
• to ensure continuous communication with Customers and analyze all information for Customer satisfaction assessment;
• to make sure all personnel is properly informed and motivated with regard to quality;
• to make sure that analyzing, identifying, providing and maintaining the infrastructure needed to achieve product and service delivery is carried out in optimal conditions;
• that continuous improvement of the Quality Management System is made in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The implemented system is established in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements and national laws and regulations, including those stipulated by contract.
This statement-commitment is communicated to all employees and will be periodically reviewed for its continuous suitability.
Through this document, the Management ensures that all employees perform their duties in accordance with the requirements of this Manual in their area of responsibility.
In order for our organization to have sustainable development, we considered the following interested parties: Customers, Employees and Shareholders, establishing the following general objectives:
• Customer focus and gaining of new market segments through an optimal approach to their requests, timeline observance and confidence increase in our products.
• Ensuring continuous quality of products made by our employees through their qualification, training and motivation.
• Turnover increase and profit gaining through productivity improvement and loss reduction.
17 January 2017