World-Wide around the clock
IMS work closely with its clients executing turn-key or hourly based repairs, modifications, installations and new construction while at sea or in dry dock.
Our tradesmen are Class certified meeting all code requirements.
- Installation of new equipment, ballast water treatment, RO plants, oily water separators.
- Maintenance and repairs of exhaust gas cleaning system, inert gas systems.
- Pipe systems repairs and retrofits, GRE, Plastic, CuNi, Super Duplex. Georg Fischer certified and accredited.
- Insulation, chilled water piping, chillers, bulkheads, piping, ducting – Thermaflex certified and accredited..
- Hull and steel structural repairs.
- Ballast water tanks coating maintenance.
- Metal Fusion – FPSO alternative repairs, inside cargo and ballast tanks bottom pitting repairs, zinc or aluminum applications.
- Cleaning and painting, garbage handling during dry dock projects and at sea.
- Demolition, incinerators, old equipment, piping, machinery.
- Lighting system, emergency lights, track lights retrofits.